A weeks blessings
- Spring came!
- Lots of outdoor play
- A small splurge on some fun nail polish
- Visited the horses
- Played soccer with daddy
- I was given a flower
- So much sunshine
- Making knitting project bags, so my different projects don't get tangled together and I can put them straight into my purse
- Getting some things emotionally straightened out... figuring out how to function on little sleep, mostly learning to still see the loveliness around me and not be so easily frustrated on little sleep
- A boy who was understanding and helpful while his mummy was having a hard time(and not sleeping) He even picked up the living room and cleared the table after every meal! the boy is only 3!!
- Getting to reward that boy with a surprise of Lego(he is starting to get really into them and he only had a really small set so with allot of verbal praise accompanying he was given a much larger set!)
- Realization of just how GREAT I have it, and why...
A song of ascents.
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
This week was simply lovely.